I saw your ad in the Cleveland Gazette on March 31 and I am very interested in the position of Administrative Assistant at your company. Your advertisement stuck out to me because your preferences perfectly match my experience and skills in the field of office administration.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- 3+ years' experience
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- BBA from Texas University
- 5 years as administrative assistant for 123 Company
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Strong organizational skills
- Good customer service record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with major corporations.
- Updated and organized ABC Company's database to increase efficiency 5% over the course of a year.
- Tracked client reference usage to increase sales and customer satisfaction by 12% over a 3 year period
- Organized administrative details for onsite projects with major corporations such as ABC Company and DEF Inc.
Attached is my resume, which elaborates upon my qualifications. I look forward to speaking with you about this fantastic opportunity. I will call your office sometime next week to set up an appointment. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Download this cover letter — free!
Formatted and ready to use with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or any other word processor that can open the .DOC file format.
Index of Cover Letter Examples